Thursday, April 26, 2018
3-DAY EMPA CONVENTION
23rd - 25th, 2004
Hotel & Conference Center
north of Philadelphia)
Conferences, Social Events, Seminars, Networking, Hall of
Fame Introduction and more
1448 Hollywood Avenue
Langhorne, Pa. 19047-7417
WHAT & WHY....
- The Eastern Motorsport Press Association
founded in 1969 to foster a better understanding of the sport by gaining
recognition for the motorsports press, improving working conditions, and by
honoring deserving individuals who make contributions to the sport.
- Since its founding the EMPA has grown from a
handful of members to become one of the largest motorsports media
organizations in the nation, more than 250 members.
- To accomplish its goals the EMPA holds the only
annual working convention featuring seminars, press conferences with
outstanding competitors, sponsors, organizers and promoters. Technical
specialists present workshops. And photography, journalism (including
Internet) and broadcasting
competitions are sponsored to recognize excellence within each respective
field. Competitions are judged by professionals, experts in the field, that
are not involved in the competition nor are they members of the
- EMPA recognizes the
responsibility and its unique position to bring divergent motorsports
positions together whenever possible. Supplemental events are planned
throughout the year to coincide with major racing programs in the East. At
these events, members are given an opportunity to receive information
first-hand from noted racing personalities thereby gaining a greater
perspective of developments in the motor racing world. A
regular newsletter also keeps members informed of
happenings within the organization.
- Benefits of EMPA Membership:
- Networking and swapping ideas
with people who share your professional or personal interests.
- Getting information and resources, vital to your
survival in the industry.
- Updating your skills and knowledge base.
- Keeping up with changes in the industry.
- Accessing the latest business products and services.
- Taking advantage of member benefits.
- Increasing clout. Belonging to EMPA sets you apart
as a professional.
For Corporate and Associate Members:
- Developing new business through people you meet at
association events and through your association network.
- Fulfills the sense of obligation to the
organization, the profession and the industry.